Anatase titanium dioxide, the A titanium dioxide is a white powder pigment, with light scattering ability, and good whiteness, hiding power, and has high chemical stability, non-toxic and tasteless, no irritation to the human body, is widely used in many industrial fields, such as coating, plastic paper and ink, and so on.
Residue on sieve of 45um(m/m) ≤0.1%
Water solubility ≤0.5%
Tint reducing power ≥100
Oil absorption（g/100g) ≤26.0
Hiding power (cm2/g) 150min
• 100 – 250 kg. / hectare
• Based on customer ‘s need
Benefits & Function
• In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
• It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
• In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
• It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
• It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives
Brand name : IHUMATE
Supply ability : 1000 MT/month
Packing bag : 20 kg or 25 kg white pp bag or kraft paper bag
Port : Shanghai port
Delivery date : 10 days
Payment terms : T/T ,L/C or West union